- Start from your hotel in Bali (Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur, or Ubud) between 04:00 – 05.00 PM.
- Our staff will take you to the most western tip of Bali to reach Gilimanuk ferry port for about 6 hours by a private car with AC then from Gilimanuk Harbor, We will take a ferry to cross Bali strait for about 1 hours to reach Ketapang ferry port of Banyuwangi in the most eastern tip of Java Island.
- And then At 12:00 AM (early morning), Arriving at the parking area of Mount Ijen. Approximately 2 hours will be required to ascend slope of mount Ijen to reach peak of Ijen Crater and along the path, You will enjoy the blue fire.
- Resting on the edge of the crater at an altitude of 2883 meters and enjoy best panorama of the lake of sulfate where reflects spectacular view in the surrounding walls to give the impression like doom. The sulfur mining workers go down into the crater and climb back up by passing dangerous path on the edge of Ijen Crater with the load as much as 80 kilograms on their shoulders. You will also enjoy the beautiful scenery in the crater of Ijen as one of God’s amazing creation.
- Do not forget to take pictures in this area as a proof that you have visited one of the most amazing places on earth. After You enjoyed the natural scenery at Crater of Ijen and then descend the slope of Mount Ijen until vehicles parking area where our vehicle is waiting for escort you to the local restaurant for having breakfast. Afterward, we will drive back to the Bali island with same route.
- We will arrive at your Bali hotel in the afternoon.
INCLUDE PACKAGE :
– Tax & service
– Private full AC transport
– English speaking driver
– English speaking guide (Ijen trekking)
– Breakfast at local restaurant
– Entrance fee ticket to Ijen crater
– Return ferry boat ticket (Bali – Java – Bali)
– Sulfur masks & headlamps (for trekking in Ijen)
– Petrol, fee parking, & donation
EXCLUDE PACKAGE :
Meals (lunch & dinner) Personal Expenses